Columbus Magnet School (CMS) Young Astronauts (YA) is a fully parent-run program. In 2018, a YA Steering Committee (SC) was formed to oversee the program and provide continuity between years. The YA SC is in charge of budget oversight, admission policy, curriculum development and the overall governance of the program.
Membership is currently comprised of the following:
* YA parent reps for grades 1-5 (4)
* Current Mission year coordinators (2)
* Previous Mission year coordinators (2)
* Other YA current/alumni parents (3)
* YA teacher representative (1)
2018-19 YA SC President: Melissa Blank.
To contact the YA SC, please email us at: